Saturday, March 27, 2010

Makeup Spree!

I recently purchased some great products at Sephora and Macys and I thought I would share. I personally have not tried any of these, well except for the Rosebud Salve and Burt's Bees Day Creme, but I read all reviews and spoke to a friend that raved about a few of these. I cannot wait to get them in the mail soon and try everything out! I usually do not splurge on makeup due to my expenditures on antiques, vintages, and other home decor, but I thought it was time. Spring is here and summer is well on it's way, so what better way to freshen yourself up than using some really good makeup, face lotions, and perfume! I was in luck to have $100 in macy's gift cards still from Christmas so I myself did not have to spend all that much. I forgot I had been saving the cards to buy Birkenstock clogs  and didn't remember until I had already spent them, but I have enough pairs of shoes right? Ultimately, it felt good to buy stuff to pamper myself vs my apartment and I also think a new haircut and pedicure may be in store!!! Well that's it friends! Have a lovely day!

Smith's Rosebud Lip Salve

2 Urban Decay Eyeshadows- Sellout & Midnight Cowboy

2 Sephora Nano Eyeliners-Midnight Black & Glitter Brown

Burts Bees Radiance Day Creme

NARS Blush

BeneFit Dallas Blush

Christian Dior- Diorshow Mascara

Burts Bees Lip Shimmer

Philosophy Amazing Grace-Eau de Parfum

1 comment:

  1. How fun to get all of those goodies in the mail. Enjoy!!
    Just found your blog, I love it!


    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete