Thursday, January 7, 2010

Very Blessed!

Even though Christmas has passed, and my birthday as well, the newness of my gifts has not worn off! I was very spoiled this year as always. Im not going to lie, I do love presents during the holidays and the suspense that comes with it. However, my love for the wonderful people in my life that I get to spend the holidays with is much much greater. With this, I am spoiled the most. Sometimes I don't know why I am so lucky, but it just reminds me that God is good. Do not take the people you love and love you back for granted.  


I am now going to share with you a few things I received for either Christmas or my birthday(because I LOVE them).



Pottery Barn Three Tiered Basket


Water Bottle


Wool Royal Stewart Blanket

Rum Trail Antiques Gift Card

Smart Wool Socks

Pottery Barn Gift Card

Coffee Canister

Macy's Gift Card

Cookbook Shelf (but painted Navy Blue)


   And that is only a few...

No comments:

Post a Comment