Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. I believe home is where the heart is, and still love the feeling I get when I see the weedsport exit!
2. Its too bad you dont realize the importance of family when growing up, now I realize, never take it for granted, and cherish every moment. Life is short!
3. I love the ADK's and dont have to go far to feel like I'm on vacation!
4. I love my alone time, even if it's closing the bedroom door and reading a good magazine.
5. I love the kids I work with and sometimes feel like I am a parent to 12 teenagers. It can be very bittersweet.
6. I believe my true calling is to someday own a cozy coffeeshop/cafe/vegetable stand/stay at home mommy, haha who knows...
7. I love to create things. I watch how its done, and then have to do it myself from then on...
8. I am a thinker and a dreamer and often live in "la la land".
9. I second guess myself too much
10. I love going to Wegmans with my mom when Im home. If you didnt grow up with a Wegmans you wouldnt understand.
11. My favorite place in the world is my grandparents home. I walk around and immediatley am brought back to days of playing pirates, bird watching, hobo lunches, and homemade movie theatres. I was lucky to have room to grow as the peace pilgrim would put it, "I wish that every child could have growing space b/c I think children are like little plants. If they grow too close together they become thin and sickly and never obtain maximum growth. We need room to grow."
12. I have a hard time speaking my mind. It all makes sense in my head, but not when it comes out of my mouth.
13. My mom is my hero, seeing what she came from, who she is now, and what she has taught me, all shows me that you make your life what you want and cant depend on others to do it for you. If you want to better yourself, than do it!!
14. I have a very naughty orange cat. His name is Reggie Alouicious Heath. He is currently sitting on my lap mixing bread in my leg and it really hurts! He also would rather drink water from a glass than his own bowl.
15. I am the luckiest girl in the world b/c I have the most amazing boyfriend. He is patient, respectful, and silly. I dont have to change myself one bit for him to love me. The "one" is someone who not changes your personality, but compliments it, and that is truly who he is.
He is my best friend!
16. I am addicted to running, and would be distraught if I could never do it again.
17. I have the 2 coolest nephews in the world.
18. I miss 74 court!
19. Im very lucky to have been brought up with values and a belief in God. Its hard to explain, but when you truly believe, you can feel his presence. You always have someone to talk to or ask for help.
20. I have very little drama in my life and would like to keep it that way. However, I am sometimes amused by others drama.
21. I am not good at hiding my feelings. Usually the way I feel appears directly on my face and it is sometimes unintentional.
22. I am not good at keeping in touch, but love the fact that when you have true friends, you can pick up right where you left off like you never skipped a beat.
23. I enjoy the simple life. My favorite summer day, is waking up, drinking french pressed coffee, riding my bike to the farmers market, taking a short ride to the lake, laying in the sun or planting flowers, making a yummy dinner and sitting outside in the backyard with friends after dark!
24. Even though there is no chance of owning my own house anytime soon, I often purchase stuff for it knowing exactly in my mind what it will look like. Then it just sits around my tiny apt.collecting dust with no place to go, while I hope it does not get broken.
25. When I have kids I will tell them what to expect or should I say what not to expect during their twenties. I think others would agree that our parents failed to tell us that life is not going to just fall into place. Maybe they did, and we didnt listen.
To date- (Re: #25 They told us, we just didnt listen)