Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring at last!

Ok, so obviously I'm no photographer, but we'll just have to look past that. I have been longing for spring blooms to arrive in my yard (well, not really mine since I rent) and they are finally here! I just wish they would stick around for a little longer. In that case, I picked a few and snapped a few photos. I am looking forward to the random blooms that pop up throughout the summer into the fall and can't wait to share them with you! Well, I've got to hurry up and get outside to enjoy the beautiful sun before it goes down! Have a lovely evening!

P.S. You'll also have to forgive the repetitive pictures. I always take a bunch and then can't decide what ones to use, so I thought I would just post them all!












1 comment:

  1. I love putting fresh flowers in eclectic jars. I just placed some lilacs in my living to freshen up my house. Mmmmm. I wish that they lasted longer than a few days! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete