Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Bad Cat

This post needs few words...it's pretty self explanatory actually. I have a bad egg on my hands. He has good days, but mostly bad days. We have a love/hate relationship. I wish my camera batteries weren't dead b/c I could add a few more bad day pictures, which would consist of a shredded living room rug. He has a scratching post, but would much rather shred his mom's rug. It's been an interesting 6 years. Never met another cat like him, but wouldn't trade him for the world. 

Bad Day

Bad Day

Bad Day

Bad Day


Good Day/Reggie's Fort

He sure looks sweet, but he puts on a good show



Good Day

Good Day

Bad Day 
(he was put in the bathroom to try and get a urine sample 
and this is what he did instead of providing a urine sample)



Bad Day

Bad Day

And a good day

1 comment:

  1. awww..his good day pics are so cute,makes you over look the bad day ones im sure. got to admit he is one of a kind!! but a cutie pie for sure.

    ReplyDelete