Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend in Vermont








So I'm very upset with myself. I went to Burlington, VT and FORGOT my camera. What a great first post that would have been. I did find a few good pics on the internet though. We got to see Lady Circus and the Mickey Western band on Church St., which was very entertaining, ate at the Vermont Pub and Brew, and Penny Cluse for Breakfast. I would have loved to snap a photo of my huevos rancheros at Penny Cluse Cafe, they are to die for!! I adore Burlington. People are so friendly, home is right across the lake, we finally get to stare at the ADK Mountains vs the Green Mountains, and I love the people's style, anything goes (even though I believe Burlington was said to have had the worst dressed people in the country, lol, I disagree). Anyway, it was a lovely weekend, but would have been even more lovely had I remembered my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment