Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm Back!!

Sorry ya'll! I don't mean to have been on such a long blog hiatus, but its been busy busy busy and some more busy! Thanks for being so patient with me. Hopefully you haven't given up on checking back for new posts! Im going to try and be better about it! While I was gone, I was busy having a great summer. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather up here in the North Country and I totally took advantage of it! I spent many many days sunbathing on Lake Champlain's beaches, took a few trips home to see the fam, made my way to the farmer's market many times, and enjoyed a visit from my mom and stepdad.  And actually so far, Fall has been just as gorgeous and busy! Poor Joe had surgery round 2 on his broken arm, I had my fall camping trip with at-risk teens I work with, canned about 50 quarts of tomatoes,  and took a mini vacay to Maine. I think I am safe to say that things are going to slow down a bit, just a bit though. Ya can't slow down too much, life would be boring. So anyway on to the good stuff. I would like to share some of my own fall decor with you, but it's just not quite finished. So until then I will share these inspirational photos! They scream eat, play, decorate, and breathe fall! 





















All images from Country Living except for last two photos, which are from Martha Stewart

1 comment:

  1. glad your back nichole, love the pics. esp. the food, i love the fall decorations, makes me want to decorate!see you soon.

    ReplyDelete